The aim of the workshop is to enable you to develop the key skills of making effective presentations. During the workshop you will learn how to deliver engaging presentations which are well structured, purposeful, persuasive, and above all, relevant to your audience. There will be a number of practical sessions which will focus on improving delivery style and provide an opportunity to practice the skills.
Our workshop covers:
- Planning the right message for your audience
- Designing for impact
- Preparing for success
- Delivering with confidence
We use a variety of learning methods; from observing and critiquing ‘published’ presentations, to presenting and critiquing yourself and other delegates.
- Where are you now? How effective are your current presentation skills?
- What makes a presentation a success?
- Knowing your purpose
- Knowing your audience
- Choosing a structure
- What to include (content)
- How to make it memorable – Adding Spice
- Preparation is everything
- The importance of voice, tone, and body language – Adding Impact
- Final practical session – putting it all into practice
Benefits of the Workshop
To the individual:
- improved self-awareness and the skills to present effectively
- enhanced confidence and persuasiveness
- increased personal effectiveness
To the organisation:
- engaging presenters
- improved delivery of messages across the organisation
- confident, professional employees