Public Training Courses
Change is an everyday occurrence but many people have difficulty coming to terms with it. We face change on many levels; Organisational; Departmental; Team and individually. The pace of change is increasing and it’s easy to be left behind feeling demoralised and not performing well.
Managers have an essential role to support their people through change and we believe coaching is a powerful method to do that.
Our Coaching for Change programme has been developed and delivered to many organisations in both the public and private sectors. The course is accredited by the Association for Coaching and runs over 5 separate days. It covers a mix of theory, practical and experiential exercises and ongoing support. It can lead to an Accreditation in Coaching awarded by the Association for Coaching.
We can run the course in house or you can attend one of our public courses:
Module 1 –The Relationship and Creative Conversations
Module 2 – The Coaching Process
Module 3 – The Internal Coach
Module 4 – Putting it into Practice
Module 5 – Challenging the Coachee
In addition there will be out of course activity:
- pre-reading and pre-work activities for the following module
- professional coaching – each learner will receive a coaching session from a new habits’ coach
- supervision – learners will work in small-group supervision with a new habits’ coach
- ‘live’ coaching sessions with their team members, coupled with feedback.
- observed live coaching – learners will be observed and receive feedback from a new habits’ coach
- reflective practice and ongoing learning using personal Learning and Reflection Logs
- a written assignment – an opportunity for learners to reflect on their learning journey
We run the courses in Sheffield. Please get in touch to find out more.
email: email@example.com to register your interest or call us on 0114 221 4876.